Washable + Reusable Protective Face Mask
One way to protect yourself and your community is simply by wearing a mask when you are not in your home.
Our fashionable masks are triple layer box pleated with elastic ear straps. Exterior 100% cotton with a non-woven 100% polyester middle layer.
Protective face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.
Cloth face masks should be worn in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as in grocery stores, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
Here are a few pointers for putting on and taking off a cloth mask:
- Place your mask over your mouth and nose.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops and make sure it’s snug.
- Don’t touch your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
- Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with soap and water in the washing machine. It’s fine to launder it with other clothes.
Finally, here are a few face mask precautions:
- Don’t put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- Don’t put masks on children under 2 years of age.
- Don’t use face masks as a substitute for social distancing.
Products listed on Herb + Dew Apothecary are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.