Animal Relief flower essence formula is calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma. FES animal stress relief works quickly and is completely natural.
* For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
* Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
* For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
* During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
* For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
* For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
* During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
* For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
Arnica, Bleeding Heart, Echinacea, Fireweed, Five-Flower Formula, Holly, Mariposa Lily, Oregon Grape, Poison Oak, Red Clover, Sweet Pea and Wild Rose
2 sprays 3-5x a day
You may wish to spray directly into the mouth, into the food or water. You may mist your animals kennel or cage as well as their aura. You can also spray on your hands and rub into their paws, nose or crown of head.
The Animal stress Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner. Please read more extensive information regarding Teresa’s philosophy and development of the formula on her website: www.animalsinourhearts.com.
Find more of pet products under Pets
For tutorial + educational videos check out our Blog, Facebook or Instagram pages.
Products listed on Herb + Dew Apothecary are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.