These convenient glass green spray bottle is wonderful for creating a room or aura mist as well as medicinal herbal and flower essence sprays.
- Perfect for essential oils, flower essences, perfume oils, and other liquids.
- Safe, secure and convenient packaging.
- Excellent for travel, conveniently fits in your purse.
Volume: 1 fl. oz.—2 Tbsp., or ~30 ml.
Size: 1¼” x 3″ (4⅜” with cap).
- • When using essential oils in this green spray bottle, it is best to dilute them with a carrier oil or water and epsom salt. Sprinkle epsom salt into the bottom of the bottle, and then add the desired amount of oil. Give the epsom salt a few moments to absorb the oils; then fill the remaining space with water. Epsom salt helps disperse the oil evenly throughout the water, preventing it from floating to the top.
- • Fill bottle with desired contents.
- • Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with a clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- • Cut tube on spray top to 1/16″ above bottom of bottle. For best results, cut at a 45° angle.
- • Screw spray top securely onto bottle.
- • Once all the oil is in, you may want to label the bottle.
- • If the spray top becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from the bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and pump the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then spray again with the tube dipped in warm, clear water to rinse out. Remove tube from water, and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
Check out more of our bottles under Apothecary
Products listed on Herb + Dew Apothecary are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.