Animal experience a range of emotions in a similar way to human beings and flower essence could help them with things like;
- Rescue trauma
- Sadness when you travel
- Thunderstorm/fireworks fear
- Jealously, anger, biting
- Sore muscles
- Exhaustion, fatigue
- Physical issues
- During the death process
When humans put flower elixirs in animals food or pet them with some magickal flowers, they can feel the difference.
DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN SHARE YOUR FLOWER ESSENCES WITH THEM:
- ADD TO WATER: Add drops into our water bowl daily. Since there is honey in the elixir, you will want to rinse the dish everyday. You can even add the elixir into our food or onto our treats.
- RUB ON GUMS, OR PLACE UNDER TONGUE
- MIST them + their space. Better yet, mist your hand and pet them! “I have a friend who comes over sometimes that licks the mist out of the air! But I know other animals who don’t like this – they think they are being punished (possibly from past training experiences?). If that’s the case, mist your hand and pet us.” – IchiSan
- PET THEM: Add a few drops into your hands before you play with them + rub it into their fur!
- MASSAGE THEIR PAWS AND/OR EARS
- ADD TO BATHS